Toyota Land Cruiser, Amazon, LX470 Lexus
+ Identification numbers of the car
+ Governing bodies and receptions of safe operation of the car
+ Settings and routine maintenance of the car
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, salon and air conditioning heating
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ gear shifting Box
+ Transmission line
- Brake system
System of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS) - the general information and codes of malfunctions
Replacement of brake shoes
Removal and installation of supports of disk brake mechanisms
Condition check, removal and installation of a brake disk
Removal and installation of the main brake cylinder (GTTs)
Check of a condition and replacement of brake lines and hoses
Sensitive to loading / перепускной the valve (LSP & BP)
Adjustment of the parking brake
Replacement of cables of a drive of the parking brake
Check of serviceability of functioning / tightness, removal and installation of the amplifier of brakes
Pumping of brake system
Adjustment of a pedal of a foot brake
Check of serviceability of functioning and replacement of the sensor switch of stoplights
Sensors and ABS system activator
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Adjustment of a pedal of a foot brake
Adjusting height of a pedal of a foot brake in the released condition
The distance from the floor panel (the carpet does not act in film) to the central point of a surface of a rubber overlay of a block (address to an illustration above) is called as height of provision of a pedal of a foot brake. If the result of measurement falls outside the limits an admissible range (see. Specifications), it is necessary to make the corresponding adjustment.
|1. Disconnect electroconducting from the sensor switch of stoplights (see. Section Check of serviceability of functioning and replacement of the sensor switch of stoplights).
2. Give a lock-nut (the bottom nut) and remove the sensor switch from the basic arm.
3. Weaken a lock-nut of a rod of a pusher of the vacuum amplifier of brakes.
4. Rotating a rod, make the corresponding adjustment.
5. Strongly tighten a lock-nut.
6. Establish into place the sensor switch of stoplights and make sure that its plunzher freely concerns a pedal emphasis. In case of need by means of adjusting a nut (the top nut) make the corresponding adjustment.
7. Turn out the sensor switch on one complete revolution.
Specifications. In case of need as appropriate correct position of the sensor switch on a basic arm.
||8. Measure distance between the sensor switch and a pedal emphasis (address to an accompanying illustration), size of a vystupaniye of a plunzher), compare result of measurement to requirements
9. Having finished adjustment, strongly tighten a lock-nut of the sensor switch and connect to assembly electroconducting.
10. Make sure of serviceability of operation of stoplights already at weak squeezing of a pedal of a foot brake. At a pedal otpuskaniye stoplights should die away.
11. Now it is necessary to measure size of a free wheeling of a pedal.
12. At the switched-off engine several times squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake, having removed from assembly of the vacuum amplifier residual depression.
14. If the result of measurement falls outside the limits an admissible range (see. Specifications), repeat adjustment of the sensor switch of stoplights.
||13. A hand squeeze out a pedal to a point when there will be a feeling of resistance. Measure distance from a pedal block to a floor and subtract result from height of adjusting provision of the released pedal (address to an accompanying illustration).
16. Compare result of measurement to requirements of Specifications, in case of need make check of a condition of brake system.
||15. Check size of a reserve course of a pedal: at the working engine (in the inlet pipeline depression should take place) squeeze out a pedal of a foot brake against the stop and make the corresponding measurement (address to an accompanying illustration).
17. Check system on existence of signs of development of leaks.