Toyota Land Cruiser, Amazon, LX470 Lexus
+ Identification numbers of the car
+ Governing bodies and receptions of safe operation of the car
+ Settings and routine maintenance of the car
- Typical procedures of service of engines
Preparatory actions and the list of repair procedures which can be executed without engine extraction from the car
Reduction of the piston of the first cylinder in the provision of the top dead point (VMT)
Check of pressure of oil
Check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders
+ Procedures of service of the petrol engine
+ Procedures of service of the diesel engine
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, salon and air conditioning heating
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ gear shifting Box
+ Transmission line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders
Results of check of kompressionny pressure in cylinders allow to define the general condition of components of the top part of the engine (pistons, piston rings, valves, laying of a head of cylinders, etc.) and qualitatively to estimate degree of their wear. That is especially important, the analysis of information received as a result of check allows to narrow a range of the possible reasons of falling of a compression in cylinders, rather precisely having adhered refusal to violations of functioning of quite concrete components, whether it be piston rings, valves, their saddles or head laying.
The engine should be heated-up to normal working temperature, and the storage battery is completely charged.
|1. Begin with pro-cleaning of candle niches (blow them the compressed air as which source in this case the ordinary bicycle pump perfectly will approach). The main objective is prevention of hit of garbage in cylinders during performance of measurements.
2. Turn out from the engine all spark plugs (see. Head of Control and routine maintenance of the car).
3. Fix a butterfly valve in completely open situation.
4. Disconnect ignition system For what take from the assembly block IGN safety lock (see. Head engine Electric equipment). Also disconnect electroconducting from the fuel pump (see. Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).
5. Establish компрессиометр in a candle opening of the first cylinder.
6. Turn the engine at least on seven steps of compression and consider the measuring instrument indication. On the serviceable engine pressure should accrue quickly enough. Low pressure on the first step, being accompanied its gradual increase on the subsequent, speaks about wear of piston rings. If at a further provorachivaniye of a shaft pressure does not rise, it can be regarded as the certificate of leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head of cylinders (the probability of existence of cracks in a head is not excluded also). The congestion of deposits on working facets of plates of valves also can lead to decrease in kompressionny pressure. Write down the maximum indication компрессиометра.
7. Repeat procedure for the remained cylinders of the engine. Compare results to standard requirements (see. Specifications).
8. At excessively low results of measurement, fill in in each of cylinders through a candle opening of a little impellent oil (two-three teaspoons) and repeat check.
9. If addition of oil leads to pressure increase, it speaks about wear of piston rings. If the compression does not increase, the reason of its decrease are leakages of valves or violation of tightness of laying of a head. Leakages of valves can be connected with a burn-out of their saddles, either a deformation/burn-out or mechanical damages of working facets.
10. If pressure of compression is equally underestimated in two next cylinders, with high degree of probability it is possible to speak about violation of integrity of laying of a head within its crossing point between these cylinders. Presence of cooling liquid at impellent oil will confirm this assumption.
11. If pressure in one of cylinders approximately for 20 % is lower, than in other and it is accompanied by violation of stability of turns of idling, it is necessary to estimate degree of wear of cams of a drive of the corresponding valves on a camshaft.
12. Unusual overestimate of kompressionny pressure usually is a consequence of an excessive nagaroobrazovaniye in combustion chambers. In this case the head of cylinders should be removed for the purpose of carrying out a dekarbonizatsiya.
13. At excessively low results of measurements, and also in case of violation of uniformity of distribution of pressure between cylinders it will be useful to hold testing of the engine for leaks in the conditions of a car-care center workshop. Such check will allow to define precisely a source of leak and to estimate degree of its gravity.
14. Establish into place safety locks and make on the car a short trip for the purpose of restoration written down in memory of the processor of adjusting parameters.
| Measurement of kompressionny pressure in cylinders of the diesel engine is made by the same principle, as on the petrol engine, however the manometer is established instead of a fuel nozzle. Removal of nozzles is described in Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases.
At carrying out check other 5 nozzles should be established.